Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 150
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 150hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Year: 2018
1700 N Nova Rd
Holly Hill, Florida, US, 32117
- Length:26' 2"
- Deck length: 24' 1"
- Deck width: 102'
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 24' 11"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26'
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 2000 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26'
- Approx. weight: 3095 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 5419 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 11"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 33' 6"
- Storage length: 33' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NEW larger fuel capacity
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA Certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering
- Wraparound sport shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/access door & integrated map pouch
- Small items tray
- Built-in foot rest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 4 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW exterior styling
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- Three 26" (66.04 cm) diameter XP3 high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-in lifting strakes, wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1.25" (3.2 cm) anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Reinforced bow structure
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.9 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Charcoal Metallic or Pearl White Metallic fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Wide 8.5-ft. (2.59 m) beam for expanded floor space
- Port bow lounge w/underseat storage
- Starboard bow couch w/console-mounted lounge back & underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box & locking lounge arm
- Oversized, swiveling, adjustable helm seat w/folding arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Aft port rear-facing lounge w/pop-up changing room & storage below
- Rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Full-width aft swim platform w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- NEW easy-clean flooring throughout
- NEW plush upholstery (marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated 26-oz. base material & multiple densities of foam) for exceptional comfort & luxury
- Bow underseat trash receptacle
- Movable drink holders/armrests
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.