Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Black accents.
- Pull up cleats.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- 72 Qt. cooler seat with cushion.
- One casting seat with base.
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- 40 gallon rear deck live/release well.
- Flush mounted SS rod holders in the console with drain plumbing.
- Bow panel w/ troll plug, trim switch, and 12V outlet.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage under console.
- Electric horn.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 2 SS trolling rod holders.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- SS pop up gas cap and flush mount vent.
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction