Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:16' 2"
- Beam: 70"
- Bottom width: 48"
- Max. recommended HP: 40 HP
- Fuel capacity (portable): 6 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 390 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 855 lbs.
- Interior depth: 15.5"
- Transom height: 21.4"
- Deadrise at transom: 6 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 13 degrees
- Hull material: 0.09 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 719 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1415 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 10"
- Package width: 5' 11"
- Towing length: 21' 2"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 20' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® HOOK-3x color fishfinder w/transducer
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, drink holder, 12V outlet & integrated livewell
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Navigation lights, aerator & bilge switches
Construction & Exterior
- NEW Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-In Longitudinal Stringer System For Full-Length Support Of The Running Surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- NEW 3" (7.62 cm), heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnel for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Red & Black graphic scheme
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) Bilge Pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- 100% composite fishing seats w/contoured, pinchless hinges, snap-off cushions
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage below passenger seat
- Port side rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7' (2.1 m)
- NEW exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- 9-gal. (34 L) aerated livewell molded into front of console
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube Hubs For Quick & Complete Hub Lubrication
- Outboard Motor Support To Reduce Hull & Transom Stress While Towing
- Heavy-Duty Upright Load Guides For Easy, Centered Loading
- Carpeted Bunks To Protect Hull
- Safety Cables
- Minn Kota® Edge 12V, 45-lb. (20.4 kg) thrust, 45" (1.1 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability