Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: ELPT 50 4S
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 50hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Year: 2017
1700 N Nova Rd
Holly Hill, Florida, US, 32117
- Length:16' 8"
- Beam: 77'
- Bottom width: 54'
- Max. recommended HP: 50 HP
- Fuel capacity: 11.4 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 555 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 980 lbs.
- Interior depth: 15'
- Transom height: 22.5'
- Deadrise at transom: 13 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 6 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 878 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1836 lbs.
- Package height: 4' 7"
- Package width: 6' 8"
- Towing length: 22' 6"
- Storage length: 19' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK-3x color fishfinder w/240x320-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Sport steering wheel
- Sleek, 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, built-in drink holder & 12V outlet
- Speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnel for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- NEW for 2017 Diamond Coat™ TRACKER® Black Cherry or Light Charcoal gunnels & sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- NEW fishing seats w/clamshell-styled, contoured, injection-molded hinges & snap-off seat cushions
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below (lockable storage aft)
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage below passenger seat
- Lockable port rod box for rods up to 7' 6" (2.3 m)
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- Bow 15-gal. (57 L) aerated livewell w/standpipe overflow & bait bucket holder
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.1 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.