Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 40
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Outboard
1700 N Nova Rd
Holly Hill, Florida, US, 32117
2019 Tracker Pro 160 Price Includes 25 ELPT FourStroke and Trailer
Price: 11,999 USD
Your Price: 11,999 USD
- Length:16' 2"
- Beam: 5' 10"
- Bottom width: 4' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 40 HP
- Fuel capacity (portable): 6 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 390 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 855 lbs.
- Interior depth: 15.5"
- Transom height: 21.4"
- Deadrise at bow: 13 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 6 degrees
- Hull material: 0.09 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 719 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1415 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 10"
- Package width: 5' 11"
- Towing length: 21' 2"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 20' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK2 4x swivel color fishfinder w/transducer
- Sport steering wheel
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, drink holder, 12V outlet & integrated livewell
- Speedometer & tachometer
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Navigation lights, aerator & bilge switches
- NEW Charcoal console color
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- 3" (7.62 cm), heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Diamond Coat™ NEW Starlite Red gunnels & sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- NEW upholstery styling
- 100% composite fishing seats w/contoured, pinchless hinges & snap-off cushions
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Port side rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7' (2.1 m)
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage below passenger seat
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- NEW interior color w/darker Gray tones
- 9-gal. (34 L) aerated livewell molded into front of console
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge 12V, 45-lb. (20.4 kg) thrust, 45" (1.1 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.